Smokehouse Wide Gas Smoker Cooker
Officially stamped a “Smokehouse Favorite” by our staff, the Wide Gas Smoker is large enough to handle Texas’ biggest brisket and pumps out an amazing temperature range of 180°F all the way up to 500°F? We love having the versatility of this temperature range so we can smoke just about anything. Ribs? Brisket? Jerky? Sausage? Steaks? Turkeys? No problem with this smoker… and we especially like smoking dozens of hamburgers at once for an afternoon cookout!
If you’re looking for a smoker to do it all, well, you’ve found a premium option that’ll last a long time… way longer than a Texas outlaw can hold his booze… and that’s a long time!
- 14,500 BTU brass burner
- Temperature range of 180°F - 500°F
- Constructed of heavy duty steel
- Stainless steel insulated door with magnetic latch
- 916 Square inch cooking area, approximately 60 lb. capacity
- Four adjustable chrome-plated steel cooking grills (dishwasher safe)
- Flame centered wood box with vented lid
- Rotary ignitor starts the smoker instantly
- Heavy duty handles for easy transport (40 lbs. total weight)