Okuma Magda Pro Line Counter Reel
Okuma Magda Pro line counter reels are constructed of lightweight corrosion-resistant frame and side plates, its' mechanical line counter tailors your presentations for accuracy and repeatability.The reels are available in both right and left hand retrieve.
- Lightweight, corrosion-resistant frame and side plates
- Corrosion-resistant graphite spools
- Mechanical line counter function measures in feet
- Multi-disc Carbonite drag system
- 2 Stainless steel ball bearing
- 16-point anti-reverse for improved hookups
- Line counter screw port for improved air access
- Durable Machine cut brass gearing
- Self-Lubricating Gear System, all models
- 20– 45 sizes with Ergo grip handle knob design
- 15-size features a twin paddle handle configuration
- Automatic trip spool engaging mechanism
- Stainless steel levelwind line guide system
Speed LOC Pinion Gear System
Allow positive engaging at extreme high speed.
Strike Zone Line counter System
Incorporate a mechanical counter that precisely measures line based on spool revolutions. The counters measure in feet.
Multi-disc Carbonite Drag Washers
For a much wider and smoother drag range, maximum efficiency.
Self-Lubricating Gear System
The system releases oil if friction increases to keep the main gear and drive shaft running smoothly in all conditions.
Wide Mouth Levelwind
The guide is designed with an increased opening to insure proper knot clearance when fishing with double lines.