Okuma Ceymar Spinning Reel
Okuma Ceymar spinning reels feature cyclonic flow rotor design Increase air flow through the ported rotor, minimizing water intrusion and corrosion. The precision elliptical gearing system creates less friction during casting for increased distance, greater accuracy, and longer line life, as well as smoother, much uniform drag pressures.
- Multi-disc, oiled felt drag system
- 7 BB + 1RB for ultimate smoothness
- Quick-Set anti-reverse roller bearing
- Precision machine cut brass pinion gear
- Corrosion-resistant graphite body
- Rigid, forged zinc, black anodized handle design
- Light weight, EVA handle knobs for comfort
- Precision Elliptical Gearing system
- Machined aluminum, 2-tone anodized spool
- Heavy duty, solid aluminum bail wire
- RESII: Computer balanced Rotor Equalizing System
- Narrow Blade Body Design for reduced fatigue
- Line control system on the spool for better line-lay
Precision Elliptical Gearing System
Creates less friction during casting for increased distance, greater accuracy, and longer line life, as well as smoother, much uniform drag pressures.
Engage the reel in one direction for rock-solid hook sets.
Cyclonic Flow Rotor
Provide more precise tolerances for precision gear alignment, maximum cast ability and ultimate durability.