Powerstep® Journey Wool Insoles
Maximum Cushioning, Full Support. Journey® insoles were designed specifically for use on rugged terrain. The Journey® Wool features a supple wool top fabric for excellent moisture-wicking and temperature regulation. Insulating against heat and cold, the wool also offers a layer of cushioning, combined with foam, for comfort in all seasons. Durable wool and cushioning foam absorb the impact of each step. Versatile styling fits in a variety of trail running shoes, hiking boots, and ski and snow boots. Available in 10 US shoe sizes.
- Semi-rigid arch support and heel cradle to stabilize the foot along uneven surfaces
- Dual layer cushioning with durable EVA foam base for long-lasting comfort while hiking, walking and running
- Shock-absorbing foam reduces the impact of each step to reduce stress on the feet, ankles and other joints
- Insulating wool top fabric for excellent moisture-wicking and temperature regulation
- Full length, total contact support
- Moveable from shoe to shoe with no trimming required