KENETREK MOUNTAIN EXTREME 400
A serious boot for rugged terrain, the new 10 inch Mountain Extreme 400 is made with a one piece vamp of 2.8 mm top grain leather on top of stiff nylon midsoles with high traction K-Talon outsoles. Waterproof, breathable Windtex membrane and 400 grams of Thinsulate Insulation keeps you warm and dry. Sure to become your favorite boot due to its awesome support, what will really surprise you is just how lightweight and comfortable they are. 4.2 lbs. Made in Italy.
- 10" tall 2.8mm thick premium full grain leather uppers with one piece vamp construction with no seams down the tongue for abrasion resistance and waterproofness
- Reinforced double and triple stitching
- 7mm nylon midsoles for extra support with pack loads
- Boot hardware that swivels instead of breaking
- Reinforced rubber sole guard for extra abrasion resistance
- Windtex® waterproof breathable flexible membrane
- Features 400 gram Thinsulate™ for warmth without the bulk
- Lightweight K-Talon™ outsoles provide excellent traction
HIGH TRACTION K-TALON OUTSOLES
Most start-up boot companies out of Montana don't change the industry by designing their own outsole. We saw an opportunity for improvement, so we went for it. 13 years ago, the K-Talon was born - with an open tread pattern and deep relief, allowing for serious bite in snow, mud, or dry ground, the K-Talon became an instant game-changer in traction and support for our mountain hunting boots.