A Montana Landmark
The Fishing Department of Snappy Sport Senter
You will find:
- An extensive selection of high quality fishing tackle and equipment.
- An extremely knowledgeable staff, each with a lifetime of fishing experience.
- Cheerful and eager professionals to assist you with your needs, questions and interests.
- Excellent advice for the waters of Montana and the northwest region.
- Frequent seminars taught in the Event Center at Snappy Sport Senter.
- Every Saturday morning, late spring, summer and early fall, FREE fishing in the beautiful fishing pond and courtyard at Snappy Sport Senter. This FREE event is held Saturday mornings, 9 to 11 AM, and for youth ages 14 and under.
- A highly talented Pro Staff, out in the Flathead community year-round, visiting and sharing with you as opportunity arises. These highly talented people are Snappys' Ambassadors, always ready to assist when needed. They are your friends, and may well be your close neighbors.
Led by Chancy (Department Manager), Rusty and Kevin; and assisted by Dave, Levi and Tucker, these extremely helpful gentlemen stand ready to assist you in any way possible. They know the waters of northwest Montana well, and can advise you where to go and when, what to use, and what to do and not to do. Their specialized interests vary somewhat, but they all love to fish. A couple of our gents may prefer to fly fish on fast water- others, spend more of their fishing time with warm water species such as large mouth bass, pike, walleye and perch.
Known throughout Montana and the northwest region as a "landmark",
this is a Fishing Department
not to miss.